BNYS Full Form: B.N.Y.S is a five-year undergraduate course in the Healthline sector. B.N.Y.S stands for Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Sciences (BNYS). In India, this course is very popular among science background students.
This course is about yoga, nutrition therapy, herbal/botanical medicine, and natural childbirth. Students who pursued this course can make their careers in hospitals, schools and in companies also.
There are lots of opportunities for the B.N.Y.S holders. This course is the most famous exam in India you can get admission in this course through a NEET score.
Some Important Points about BNYS
- Degree Name: Bachelors in Naturopathy & Yoga Sciences
- Duration: 4.5 years + 1-year internship
- Level of Degree: Undergraduate
- Field: Naturopathy & Yoga Sciences
- Specialisation: Nutrition Therapy, Herbal/Botanical Medicine, Natural Childbirth, Homoeopathic Medicine, Acupuncture
- Average Fee: Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 650,000
- Average Salary in India: 2 lakhs to 7 lakhs
Career Opportunities: Naturopathy physician, Naturopathy therapist, Naturopathy consultation, Naturopath. Heath supervisor, Government jobs, Teaching jobs Speciality clinics, Acupuncture/Neuro-Physiology/Spa practice.
- Candidates should have studied physics, chemistry and biology as a major subject in 11th and 12th.
- The candidate should have secured 55% in the 12th board exam.
- The candidate should have studied English as a major subject in 12th standard.
- Candidate should have appeared in NEET exam and have required NEET score to get admission in colleges or there are other exams also through which you can get admission in B.N.Y.S
Syllabus for BNYS
From 11th class:
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- The motion of the System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
From 12th class:
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
Q. What is BNYS?
Ans: B.N.Y.S stands for Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Sciences (BNYS). B.N.Y.S is a five-year undergraduate course in the Healthline sector.
Q. What are the career opportunities in India after pursuing B.N.Y.S?
Ans: You can work as a naturopathy physician, naturopathy therapist, and naturopathy consultation after pursuing B.N.Y.S.
Q. Does NEET is compulsory for B.N.Y.S?
Ans: Yes, you need a NEET score to get admission to B.N.Y.S.
Q. How can I get admission to B.N.Y.S?
Ans: To get admission to B.N.Y.S you need a NEET score.
Q. What is the full form of B.N.Y.S in Hindi?
Ans: Full form of B.N.Y.S in Hindi is बैचलर ऑफ़ नैचरोपैथी.
- Dance syllabus for CBSE class 12
- CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus: Everything You Need to Know
- New CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Syllabus Includes 2022-23
- Syllabus of Class 10 Carnatic Music Melodic Instruments – Complete Coverage
- CBSE Board Class XII 12th Music Melodic Instruments Syllabus & Music Theory notes