Hello CUET Applicants!! As you know, the Cuet Application Form Registration has begun for this academic time! How to fill out CUET form 2023? Do you know the last date to apply? or has the NTA raised the operation charges? Did you find the enrollment link? Need guidance with filling out the form duly? Now you’re on the right site. We will guide you step by step registration for CUET Form Application.
In this composition, we’ve handed the way to guide you for Cuet Application Form Registration.
- CUET 2023 Application Form Date:-
- Things to keep in mind while filling out CUET Application Form 2023:-
- How to fill out CUET Form 2023?
- Step 1: Registration:
- Step 2: Filling Out the Registration Form:
- Step 3: Recheck the personal data:
- Step 4: OTP Verification:
- Step 5: Login:
- Step 6: Complete CUET Application Form:
- Step 7: Filling out the Education Details:
- Step 8: Selection of University/Curriculum:
- Step 9: Test Paper/Subject Selection:
- Step 10: Deciding an Examination Center:
- Step 11: Documents Uploading:
- Step 12: Preview of Complete CUET Application Form:
- Step 13: CUET Email id Confirmation:
- Step 14: CUET Application Fee Payment:
- Step 15: Print Confirmation Page:
- What are the Documents Required for CUET Registration?
- CUET 2023 Documents Specifications:
- How to Make CUET 2023 Application Correction:-
- How To Retrieve CUET 2023 Application Number/Passwords?
- Important Question For Cuet
CUET 2023 Application Form Date:-
The CUET application form registration has been started from 9 February 2023. Aspirants eagerly waiting for its registration process can now go ahead & fill out the form on its official website until 12 March 2023. The online examination will be held from 21 May to 31 May 2023.
|CUET 20232 Application Form Release Date||9 February 2023 (Started)|
|CUET 2023 Application Form Last Date||12 March 2023|
|CUET 2023 Fee Payment Last Date||12 March 2023(up to 11:50 P.M.)|
|CUET 2023 Form Correction Date||15 March to 18 March 2023 (till 11:50 PM)|
|CUET 2023 Admit Card Date||2nd week of May 2023|
|CUET 2023 Exam Date||May 21 – 31, 2023|
|CUET 2023 Result Date||3rd week of June 2023|
Things to keep in mind while filling out CUET Application Form 2023:-
The following things aspirants should keep before filling up the CUET 2023 Application form by themselves.
- Keep the required documents ready with a scanned copy of the photograph, signature, and quota certificate (if applicable).
- The payment is to be done online mode only.
- The CUET 2023 application form will not be accepted till the exam fee is paid successfully.
- After successfully registering the application form, aspirants will receive a confirmation email and SMS on their registered email address and phone number. Therefore, aspirants must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- While choosing the examination centre for CUET 2023, aspirants must be very careful that no changes may be allowed once the application form has been submitted.
- After filling out the CUET 2023 application form, download a copy of it and take a print of the application form for any future reference.
How to fill out CUET Form 2023?
Have you filled out the form yet? If not, then here we have provided you step by step procedure to register for CUET-2023.
Step 1: Registration:
- Register at https://cuet.samarth.ac.in, the official website of CUET 2023.
- Click on the ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab from the main menu on the website.
- On clicking apply button, you will reach the registration link.
Step 2: Filling Out the Registration Form:
Aspirants must fill out the following information on the registration form.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Guardian’s Name
- Present Address
- After entering the required information, candidates must select a password with at least eight characters and then select a security question.
- Aspirants also need to choose the most generic question possible so that it can be easily remembered. The security pin will be entered at the end of this step.
Step 3: Recheck the personal data:
- Personal information and address provided by aspirants must be checked before submission.
- Aspirants can also edit their registration details (if necessary) by clicking the ‘Edit Registration Details’ button.
- The CUET Application Form Registration can be submitted by clicking on the ‘Submit and send OTP to Mobile.’
Step 4: OTP Verification:
- The aspirant must finish the OTP verification process. The OTP will be sent to the Aspirant’s registered mobile number/email address.
- After verifying the OTP on their registered mobile number/Email id, aspirants will receive the CUET Application number for future usage.
NOTE: Aspirants should keep the application form number saved for future reference. This registration number will be required whenever you log in to your application.
Step 5: Login:
- Aspirants must log in using their newly generated application number and password.
- After logging in successfully, click the ‘Continue Application Form button.
Step 6: Complete CUET Application Form:
Aspirants must complete their application form by providing additional personal information, such as
- Type of Identity.
- Valid Identification Number.
- Present Address in Full: Premises Name, Sub Locality, Locality.
- A different contact number.
- Other Category/Quota.
Aspirants can enter their information and click the ‘Proceed To Next Section’ button. This will direct them to other form sections, such as Educational Details.
Step 7: Filling out the Education Details:
Aspirants should keep their documents convenient while filling out the educational details. The following columns must be completed.
- Class 10th or equivalent educational details: Result status, passing year, qualifying exam, location, type, board name, school address, school Pincode, roll number, result mode, maximum grade point, CGPA earned, etc.
- Details of your class 12 education: As above for class 10.
Save it after successfully finalizing the processes, then proceed to the following phase, the university/program selection area.
Step 8: Selection of University/Curriculum:
- Aspirants must select the name of the university and the program they offer.
- Aspirants must update the program form after deciding on a university and a program offered there.
Step 9: Test Paper/Subject Selection:
Before selecting a test paper or subject, it is advisable for the aspirants they must read the notification of the appropriate university.
Step 10: Deciding an Examination Center:
Aspirants can select one of the four cities to assist with the CUET examinations based on their preferences. To continue, click the “save” button.
Step 11: Documents Uploading:
- JPG files must attend to all signatures and photographs. The image format must be in jpg.
- The photo’s file size must fall between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- The signature’s file size must be between 4kb to 35 kb.
- The document, grade sheet, or certificate must be in pdf format, and the size must be between 50 and 300 kb.
Step 12: Preview of Complete CUET Application Form:
Before Paying the Application Fee, Aspirants must View and Update the Application Form. Once all the information has been endorsed, use the view button in the “Uploaded Scanned Files” to see all the uploaded documents.
- Click on the checks next to the Particulars Checklist after you’ve confirmed.
- After confirmation, click the checkboxes near the Particulars Checklist to confirm your approval.
Step 13: CUET Email id Confirmation:
Before proceeding with the CUET Application Fee Payment, candidates must confirm their CUET email id.
Step 14: CUET Application Fee Payment:
- The application fee will be automatically calculated based on the test paper choice.
- Aspirants can pay the application fee for the CUET 2023 registration using net banking, credit card, debit card, or UPI.
Check your category’s 2023 CUET form-filling fee from the below official sources.
|Number Of Subjects||General (UR)||OBC (NCL)/EWS||SC/ST/PwBD/Third gender||Centers Outside India|
|Upto 03 Subjects||₹ 750/-||₹ 700/-||₹ 650/-||₹ 3750/-|
|Upto 07 Subjects||₹ 1500/-||₹ 1400/-||₹ 1300/-||₹ 7500/-|
|Upto 10 Subjects||₹ 1750/-||₹ 1650/-||₹ 1550/-||₹ 11000/-|
** NCL: Non-Creamy Layer
** EWS: Economically Weaker Section
The candidate will pay processing charges and Goods & Service Taxes (GST), as applicable.
Step 15: Print Confirmation Page:
Aspirants must save the confirmation page for future reference.
What are the Documents Required for CUET Registration?
All those aspirants who are looking forward to applying for CUET 2023 must upload the scanned copies of the following documents required for CUET registration:
- Class 10/12 mark sheets
- Passport size photograph
- ID proof with photo (Aadhar card, driving license, etc.)
- Caste certificate, non-creamy layer certificate if required.
CUET 2023 Documents Specifications:
While filling in the details in CUET 2023 application form, aspirants need to scan the images and then upload them in a specified format with the exact dimensions provided in the official notification. If aspirants fail to do so, the CUET Application form will be rejected.
|Photograph||20kb to 50kb||200 dpi||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||10kb to 50kb||200 dpi||140 x 60 pixels|
How to Make CUET 2023 Application Correction:-
Check out the given below instructions to make modifications to the CUCET Application Form 2023:
- Go to the website link (https://cuet.samarth.ac.in).
- Go to the ‘Candidate’s Login’ section.
- Enter the application Id and date of birth.
- Then, click on the “Login” button.
- The application form will be opened on your screen.
- Make corrections in the particular field and click on submit button.
- Save the changes and take the printout of it.
- Secure the printout of the modified application form till the exam date.
- Aspirants can make corrections only in some fields.
- Editing in all fields cannot be allowed.
- So, fill out the application form carefully.
- Candidates who duly filled application form and paid their application fee can make corrections to the form.
Here we have mentioned details that aspirants can make changes in the CUET Application Form 2023:
- Name of the exam passed
- University or board name
- Subject of exam
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Year of passing
- Photograph and signature etc.
Aspirants cannot make changes in the following details:
- Email ID
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
How To Retrieve CUET 2023 Application Number/Passwords?
Steps to Retrieve Application Number-
Following are the steps by which aspirants can retrieve their Application Numbers-
1)Visit its official website, i.e. cuet.samarth.ac.in
2)Click on the Sign-in option.
3)Click on the Forget Application Number below the Login Tab.
4)Then Fill in the required details like- Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and DOB
5)After that, click on the Get Application Number Tab.
Steps to Retrieve Passwords-
Following are the steps by which aspirants can retrieve their Passwords-
1) Visit its official website, i.e. cuet.Samarth.ac.in
2) Click on the Sign-in option.
3) Now, the screen of login will be shown.
4) You can see Forgot Password option just below the Login tab.
5) 3 different password resetting options can be seen; select anyone from them.
6) Then click on the Continue tab.
7) Your password will be retrieved.
If any aspirant has any query related to retrieving of application number/password, they should contact on NTA helpdesk–
|NTA Helpdesk||Email Id||[email protected]|
|Contact Number||011-40759000/ 011-69227700|
Important Question For Cuet
The last date for CUET registration is 12th March 2023.
The registration process for CUET-2023 includes many stages, comprising registration, application forms, contact information, personal information, etc. To apply successfully, candidates have to adhere to all criteria. Get the complete guide at the top of this post.
We have already mentioned the full-step procedure at the top of this article.
Yes, its registration process has been started from 9 February 2023.
No, the CUET application form has to be submitted online mode only.
A valid identification number CUET is a unique identification number assigned to each candidate appearing in the exam.
This identification number is used to identify the candidate and verify their identity during the examination process.
The specific format and requirements for a valid identification number may vary depending on the exam or admission process. So, checking the guidelines and instructions from the exam board or university conducting the CUET is best.
Through CUET login at cuet.samarth.ac.in, applicants can register and complete the NTA CUET 2023 application form. Candidates must register, complete the CUET application, pay the registration cost, and download the completed form for their records. Just scroll up to the top of this post to see the complete steps.