JEE Main Syllabus: The JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Mains is an academic examination held annually in India.
- Full exam name: Joint Entrance Examination Mains, i.e. (JEE Mains)
- Duration of examination: 3 hours for each paper
- The restrictions on attempts: Maximum two attempts
- Languages in which examination is taken: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
syllabus of jee mains 2022:
Let’s see JEE Main Syllabus List
- Physics and measurement
- Rotational motion
- Work, energy and power
- Properties of solids and liquids
- Laws of motion
- Oscillations and waves
- Electronic devices
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Current electricity
- Communication systems
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic waves
- Atoms and nuclei
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
jee main syllabus for chemistry:
- Some basic concepts in chemistry
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- Purification and characterization of organic compounds
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Principles related to practical chemistry
- Organic compounds containing halogens
- Organic compounds containing oxygen
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Some basic principles of organic chemistry
Inorganic Chemistry jee mains syllabus pdf
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- P Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements
- d- and f – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Environmental chemistry
- General principles and processes of isolation of metals
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Matrices and determinants
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Mathematical induction
- Permutations and combinations
- Mathematical reasoning
- Limit, continuity, and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Differential equations
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Sequence and Series
- Vector algebra
- Statistics and probability
- Coordinate geometry
- How much is the fee for JEE Mains 2022
- What is a Good Score and Rank in JEE Main 2022?
- JEE Advance Previous Year Question Paper
Syllabus: Aptitude Test B. planning/ B. Arch (JEE Main Paper 2A and 2B)
|S. No||Part 1||Part 2|
|1.||Awareness of places, persons, materials, building||Perception: 3-D|
|2.||Visualizing 3-Dimensional objects from 2- Dimensional drawing||Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil.|
|3.||Texture related to build environment and architecture||Transformation of forms in both 3 D and 2 D union|
|4||Mental Ability||Sketching of activities and scenes from the memory of urbanscape ( market, festivals, street scenes, public space, recreational spaces, monuments etc, rural life and landscapes|
|5||Visualising. different sides of three-dimensional objects||Generation of Plan|
|6||Analytical reasoning||Creating 2- dimensional and 3 -dimensional compositions with the help of given shapes and forms|
Exam Pattern for Paper 2A and Paper 2B
Mode of Exam: Online CBT based
Exam Duration: 3 Hours
Subjects: General Aptitude, Mathematics,& Drawing (B.Arch.) or Planning (B.Plan.)
Total Number of Questions:
B.Arch.: 50 Aptitude + 30 Maths + 2 Drawing (Total question=82)/B.Plan.: 50 Aptitude + 30 Maths + 25 Planning (Total number of question= 105)
Type of Question
10 Numerical Questions based on math and 20 Multiple Choice Questions.
50 Multiple Choice Questions to check the Aptitude.
25 Multiple Choice Questions for Planning.
2 Drawing Questions for Drawing.
Maximum Marks: 400
Multiple Choice Questions: For a correct answer 4 marks are rewarded, for an incorrect answer 1 mark is deducted.
Drawing Section = 2 Questions for a Total of 100 Marks
Exam Languages: English, Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Gujarati, Kannada, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil Malayalam, Marathi, Telegu, and Urdu.
How can I prepare for JEE Mains at home?
To prepare for their examination at home, the students need to,
- Buy the required books and study material required for the JEE exam.
- Create a study schedule and should follow it every day.
- Eliminate all the distractions at home.
- Manage your time well between your studies and other tasks.
Q. How much score is required to clear the JEE mains?
Ans: The minimum qualifying marks or cutoff required in JEE Main to be eligible for JEE Advanced is 75%. Around 2,50,000 candidates are expected to be shortlisted for the JEE Advanced 2022 based on the JEE Main score.
Q. JEE Mains an easy exam?
Ans: The JEE Mains is one of the toughest engineering entrance exams in India. The student needs to prepare smartly right from the beginning of Class 11th. It is possible to clear the exams with lots of hard work, smart work and patience.
Q. Is it necessary to pass JEE Mains?
Ans: Yes, the clearance of JEE Mains exam for the student.
Q. How many times can I attempt JEE Mains?
Ans: The student can attempt JEE Mains examination a maximum of two times.
Q. Is 1 month enough for JEE Mains?
Ans: To prepare yourself for the JEE Mains, you have to revise important topics and solve last year’s papers within one month, which will help you. The students should stick to what they already know and not begin any new chapter or topic.
Q. Is passing JEE Mains tough?
Ans: The JEE Mains exam is considered one of the most difficult exams globally. The aspirants start preparing from their class 11th to score well in these exams.
Q. What is IIT Main 2022 syllabus in Hindi?
Ans: The syllabus for IIT Main is the same as the syllabus in English. You can get IIT Main 2022 syllabus in the Scoringanswer.com
- Dance syllabus for CBSE class 12
- CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus: Everything You Need to Know
- New CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Syllabus Includes 2022-23
- Syllabus of Class 10 Carnatic Music Melodic Instruments – Complete Coverage
- CBSE Board Class XII 12th Music Melodic Instruments Syllabus & Music Theory notes