NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam
NEET UG exam postponed: The NEET exam is the qualification exam for medical courses like MBBS and BDS in India. Earlier the NEET exam was called the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT). The National Testing Agency (NTA) is used to conduct the examination. The NTA and the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) were used to conduct the NEET exam before.
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2022
The students must have passed the 12th-grade board exam to give the NEET exam. With Physics and Chemistry as their compulsory subjects, the students from the Science stream can apply to the NEET exam.
Expected exam date of NEET 2022
The NEET-UG 2022 exam is scheduled for July 17, 2022. The details on the exam schedule have been released along with the NEET 2022 pdf at their official website i.e. on neet.nta.nic.in. According to the NEET dates 2022, the NEET exam will be conducted on July 17, 2022.
NEET 2022 examination postponed?
By 2022 everything will be back to normal and we also need to get back to our normal academic sessions as soon as possible. therefore there will not be delay or cancellation in the NEET 2022 examination.
The NEET 2022 exam will be held during the last the two weeks of June, as recommended earlier by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. According to the board exam timetable, the exam may be moved to the first week of July 2022. Therefore it is likely that the NEET 2022 exam will be postponed until the month of July.
Important dates of NEET 2022
|NEET exam notification 2022||April 06, 2022|
|NEET-UG 2022 registration date by NTA||April 06, 2022|
|Last date to fill NEET application form is 2022||May 06, 2022|
|Last date for application fee payment||May 06, 2022|
|Correction window of NTA NEET application form||To be announced|
|Release of NEET-UG admit card||To be announced|
|NEET exam date||July 17, 2022|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
How many chapters are there in NEET 2022 syllabus?
Overall there are 97 chapters in the NEET examination syllabus for 2022. The student needs to prepare the same topics as the last year for Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The NEET examination 2022 will be an All India level medical entrance examination for admission to the various medical courses at the undergraduate level.
Before discussing the study plan, you should be well aware of the syllabus for the NEET exam.
The syllabus for the NEET examination 2022
From 11th class:
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- The motion of the System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
From 12th class:
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
Important topics to focus on for NEET
- Nuclear Physics
- Mole Concept
- Periodic Table
- General Organic Chemistry
- Coordination Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding.
- Cell Biology
- Ecology & Environment
- Reproduction, Basics of Biotechnology
- Physiology of Animals & Plants.
Tips to prepare for NEET Undergraduate exam:
- Get yourself familiar with the NEET Syllabus.
- Make a study timetable and don’t forget to take a break between studies.
- Find out the subjects that need more time for study.
- Prepare notes while studying.
- Take reference from the NCERT books.
- Don’t forget to solve previous year’s question papers and regularly take NEET mock tests.
- Highlight important points.
- Concentrate on the weaker sections or subjects.
- Most importantly take care of your mental and physical health.
Some common mistakes that candidates should avoid during their NEET preparation.
- Not following the prepared timetable
- Going through the hectic schedule
- Ignoring the NCERT books and patterns.
- Taking reference from so many books.
- Ignoring the weak subjects in spite of working on them.
Q. Is NEET difficult to pass?
Ans: There is no doubt that the NEET exam is challenging. It is the single-level medical entrance examination of the country to which lakhs of students appear, and limited seats are offered in the desired colleges.
Q. How many marks do we need to qualify for NEET?
Ans: To qualify for the NEET exam, the student should secure a minimum of 50 per cent marks.
Q. Is Ncert enough for NEET?
Ans: The NCERT is the go-to source for the NEET exam, as 80-85% of the NEET question paper contains questions from the NCERT sources.
Q. Which is easy, JEE or NEET?
Ans: The NEET examination is slightly tougher than the JEE Mains, but it is easier than the JEE Advanced. This can be because the seats are limited in the NEET exam as compared to JEE exam, which makes the NEET exam more competitive.
Q. Can I pass NEET without coaching?
Ans: Yes! The students can clear the examination without any coaching, and there are so many examples of such students who have done the same previously.
Q. Can NEET only attempt biology?
Ans: Yes, The student can attempt only biology questions in the NEET examination and can skip the questions of physics and chemistry as there is no sectional cut off in this exam.
Is the NEET UG exam postponed to 2022?
Ans: No, the NEET UG 2022 exam does not get postponed.
- Dance syllabus for CBSE class 12
- CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus: Everything You Need to Know
- New CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Syllabus Includes 2022-23
- Syllabus of Class 10 Carnatic Music Melodic Instruments – Complete Coverage
- CBSE Board Class XII 12th Music Melodic Instruments Syllabus & Music Theory notes