SSC Full Form: SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission. SSC conduct a government examination to fulfil the vacant seat in many government offices and ministries.
Following are the exams organised by Staff Selection Commission:
- Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL Exam)
- Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (CHSL Exam)
- Junior Engineer Exam (JE Exam)
- General Duty Exam for Constables (GD Exam)
- Central Police Organization Exam (CPO Exam)
- Multitasking Staff Exam (MTS Exam)
- Stenographer Exam
Eligibility, paper pattern and paper weightage are different for all the exams conducted by SSC.
Full-Form of Exams Conducted by SSC
- CGL= Combined Graduate Level Exam
- CHSL= Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam
- JE = Junior Engineer Exam
- GD= General Duty Exam for Constables
- CPO= Central Police Organisation Exam
- MTS= Multi Tasking Staff
- JE= Junior Engineer
- SSC GD Constable= General Duty Constable.
Exam Dates announced by SSC 2021-2022
- SSC CHSL will be conducted from 24 May to 10th June. Registration for CHSL starts from February to 07th March 2022
- SSC CGL will be conducted from 11th April to 21st April 2022. Registration starts from 23rd December 2021 to 23rd January 2022.
- SSC MTS will be conducted from
05th to 22nd July 2022.Registration for MTS 22nd March to 30th April 2022.
- SSC JE will be conducted in March 2023. You can fill out the registration form from 28th November to 27th December 2022.
- SSC Stenographer Exam will be conducted in April 2023.
- SSC GD Constable Exam will be conducted in June 2023. Registration starts from 22nd February to 31st March 2023.
- Delhi Police Head Constable Exam will be conducted in May 2023. You can fill out the registration form from 09th January to 12th February 2023.
Importance of NCERT Books for SSC Students
NCERT Books are simple and easy to study. Most of the aspirants face problems in their preparation due to the languages of the books, so studying NCERT books is easy and simple. Studying NCERT will make SSC preparation easy and simple. All the content in the NCERT book is designed according to the CBSE curriculum. The content of NCERT is written by experts.
Tips to Crack SSC
- Know your syllabus and marking scheme thoroughly.
- First, go through your NCERT Book then go to other important books.
- Mark important points, so at the time of the revision, you know the important things.
- Make notes of each topic side by side, so that in time for the SSC exam, you can go through these notes.
- Prepare a question bank of each topic for practice.
- Search on the internet about every concept.
- Do not leave any concept.
- Try to know your weak concepts and strong concepts to prepare effectively.
- Do not skip your meal and rest for your studies.
- Minimize the habit of eating junk food for your better health.
Advantages of solving the previous year’s paper of SSC:
- Collect all the questions asked in the SSC Previous Year Tier 1 Examination.
- Understand the difficulty level of the questions asked in the examination.
- Make a note of the topics asked in all the subjects.
- Prepare a list of the topics that are your weaker sections and start working on them.
- Do not forget to go through all the general awareness and current affairs questions to get an idea of the areas from where questions are asked.
Q. What is the full form of SSC?
Ans: SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission.
Q. Is NCERT a good book for the preparation of SSC?
Ans: Yes, NCERT books are good for the preparation of SSC. NCERT books help to prepare the base of the SSC.
Q. Can I be eligible for SSC after the 12th?
Ans: Yes, there are some exams in SSC, where the minimum eligibility is 12th passed.
Q. What is the full form of SSC SA?
Ans: SSC SA stands for Sorting Assistant.
Q. What is the full form of SSC PA?
Ans: SSC PA stands for Postal Assistant.
Q. From where do we get SSC information in Hindi?
Ans: You can get SSC information in Hindi on Scoringanswer.com
Q. What is the SSC full form in Hindi?
Ans: In Hindi SSC stands for स्टाफ सलेक्शन कमीशन.
Q. What is the syllabus for SSC JE?
Ans: SSC JE syllabus includes general awareness, general reasoning, general civil engineering and general electrical engineering.
- Dance syllabus for CBSE class 12
- CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus: Everything You Need to Know
- New CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Syllabus Includes 2022-23
- Syllabus of Class 10 Carnatic Music Melodic Instruments – Complete Coverage
- CBSE Board Class XII 12th Music Melodic Instruments Syllabus & Music Theory notes